How many of these have you visited/done?
LET’S EXPLORE PHILIPPINES FIRST!
1. Go white water rafting in Cagayan de Oro. – i really should try this. oh, the adrenalin rush!
2. Visit Batanes. – unfortunately, i wasn’t able to accompany a friend last August. Darn!
3. See Mt. Mayon up close. – see you soon!!! 🙂
4. Swim with the whale sharks in Donsol. – is January still a good month to swim with them?
5. Climb Mt. Pulag and be awed by its sea of clouds. -i have to conquer Mt. Gulugod-Baboy first before dreaming of Mt. Pulag.
6. Dive, swim and explore Palawan’s underground river. -been there, done that… THrice! (April 2000, May 2007 & May 2010)
7. Hike and let the view of Mt. Pinatubo crater take your breath away.- January is the perfect month to visit Mt. Pinatubo! I want! 🙂
8. Party in your bikini in Boracay. – i am now in love with Boracay’s marine life!
9. Surf’s up! Choose your wave—La Union, Zambales or Real, Quezon.- I want to go to Baler! 🙂
10. Missed out on the pristine beauty of Boracay 15 years ago? Visit Malapascua, Cebu.- Gaah! We went to Bantayan Island instead of Malapascua last July.
11. Dive and see the rich marine life of Anilao, Batangas. -i wanna try scuba-diving in Anilao, soonish!
12. Travel back in time—go to Vigan. -oh how i love vintage! 🙂 i miss VIGAN! (April 2008) 13. Let Bohol wow you with its many offerings—the Chocolate Hills, the tarsier, the Loboc River Cruise, old churches and the beach. -loving the laidback lifestyle in Bohol! (October 2009)
14. Go high! Drive to the Mountain Province of Sagada. Check out the caves, the hanging coffins and enjoy the laidback lifestyle.- dream trip with BFF and childhood friend Joanna!
15. Grab a Viaje del Sol map, visit Ugu Binyan’s pottery studio, eat at Kusina Salud and unwind at Casa San Pablo. – I’ve been to San Pablo several times. Does that count? 🙂 16. Spend an entire week up north. Take a road trip from Manila to Vigan, Ilocos, Cagayan Valley, Aparri and Isabela! Whoa! One whole week?! Hmmm. Spent a 15-hour trip going to Ilocos with the Valerio fam. 🙂 CV, Aparri and Isabela, yer next! (April 2008)
17. Try wakeboarding in Camsur. -i will try this! 🙂
18. Check out Malate, Old Manila and all their secret spots. – with the confusing streets, how can i forget? 19. There are many reasons to love Davao. Kublai’s artworks, its proximity to the beach, the tasty pastil and juicy suha. And did I mention that it’s a smoke-free city? – ohyes, i have so many reason why i wanna go back to Davao! 🙂 (September 2010) 20. Spend a weekend roughing it in Anawangin and Capones in Zambales. -i may say that out Anawangin trip is one of the best so far! (February 2010)
21. Check out our colorful fiestas and document them with your camera. Ati-atihan, Dinagyang, Masskara, Sinulog, Higantes, Panagbenga and more. – i think i hafta attend fiestas! haha!
22. Pick your own strawberries at the Strawberry Fields in La Trinidad, Benguet. – this is one of the reasons i want to go back to Baguio!
23. Go to Pampanga for sisig.- how about Halo-Halo in Guagua? 🙂 YUMMEH! 24. If it’s too hot in Manila, grab a few friends and take a quick trip to Tagaytay. – a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. (every year)
25. Enjoy a food trip in Iloilo. You’ll never go hungry in this city. – this is juts hours from our province, Cuyo. errm… 12 hours. haha! 🙂