I used to hate applying MUs before because it irritates my skin and secondly it eats up a lot of time. 🙂
But now, since i know what brand i’m allergic or sensitive to (well, haven’t tried all yet), i began to wear make-ups. (erm, not heavy make-ups though)
So i’d like to share you what’s inside my kikay kit that I always bring to school. They’re my basic “needs” when it comes to beauty fix.
1. Swarovski lipstick case- my BFF gave me this as a Christmas gift coz she knows i am crazy about lippies. 🙂
2. Cover Girl True Cheeks Blush- it has three shades but i usually use apricot-ish shade (the middle one).
3. Maybelline Colosensational Cream Gloss- it doesn’t only adds shine on your lips but an also colour.
4. Prestige Total Intensity Eyeline (Deep Black)- this drugstore brand MU never failed to enhance my eyes. 🙂
5. Bare Minerals Primer (in sample size)- i rarely use it now because i don’t apply foundation whenever I go to school. But i’m still using it sometimes when applying blush. It really keeps the make-up intact.
6. H&M’s Betty Boop compact mirror- just because i love Boop! 🙂
7. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler- for that perfect curls that def stays long.
8. Maybelline VolumExpress Cat Eyes Mascara- it is really waterproof and it keeps my eyelashes a bit thicker.
9. V&M Smooch Lip Butter Balm- i love how it is made up of Emu oil. Very organic
10. The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer- hides the blemishes away and it isn’t sticky.
11. MAC Lipstick (Pink Noveau)- my fave shade of pink. 🙂
12. Fitness Oil Control Sheet- it’s def cheaper than Pond’s! Haha! 🙂
And I put them all in in this pink pouch from Cotton On.
I am not really after the brand but how the product reacts to my skin.
What’s in your kikay kit? 🙂