This is my first bellabox and quite impressed with the amount of products they send. I pay $15 a month (you can choose how long you want them to send you these) to get all the goodies.
For the month of September, aside from make-ups, they have included a free Cleo magazine October 2013 (which costs $6.95). I rarely buy magazines here so I was happy to get one.
The main box included Eylure Naturalites (eyelash extensions), Montagne Jeunesse mud pack, Shick shaver, Elegant Touch envy wraps in tie dye, Pure Tan bronze tanning lotion in dark tanning, Asap pure mineral eye pencil and Pure Tan coconut creme body scrub.
I have used them all expect for the tanning lotion.
What I’d buy:
• Pure Tan coconut creme body scrub- i love how it leaves a scent on your body and how it doesn’t make your skin dry after the scrub.
• Shick shaver -it doesn’t leave your skin so dry
• Asap pure mineral eye pencil -i love the color, not too dark but still accentuate the eyes
What I won’t buy:
• Pure Tan tanning lotion- i just don’t use these kind of stuff.
• Naturalites eyelash extensions -don’t need to have one but still nice to have and use it once in a while.
• Elegant Touch envy wraps- i found it hard to use nail wraps 😦
Still, thank you Bellabox for all these stuff. ♥