2013 strengthened my faith more (as it should actually) and my relationship with God. Obviously there were highs and lows here and there but God never failed to leave my side. NEVER. I am always grateful for everything I have and had this 2013.
Here’s a photo collage of what my 2013 was. 🙂
- Job hunting month for me.
- JEREMIAH 29:11 ❤
- had my interview at the hospital
- First Aid/CPR training
- Movies: Life of Pi and Hitchcock
- Restaurant: Happy Roll (Gold Coast)
- ANSWERED PRAYER ❤
- Started my first job in 6 years! 🙂 PRAISE GOD!
- Received my first pay! ❤
- Movies: Django Unchained, Lincolnand Silver Linings Playbook
- Books: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and P.S. I Love You by Cecilia Ahern
- Dad passed his assessments! Thank You, Lord!
- Movies: Safe Haven, Oz: The Great and Powerful, Cloud Atlas, A Good Day To Die Hard and GI Joe: Retaliation 3D
- Book: Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
- Date with Grace at Harbour Town Center
- Quack’r Duck tour
- Baked Reese’s Puff Muffins
- Movies: Olympus Has Fallen and Iron Mad 3 3D
- Restaurant: Yogurt Spoon (Gold Coast)
- Air Jordan 1: Chicago
- Crocheted slipper socks
- My birth month!
- PR visa!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!
- International Food Bazaar
- Basic ECG Seminar
- Baked strawberries n’ cream cupcakes
- Did the Sky Point Climb in Q1 Bldg.
- Movie: Star Trek: Into Darkness 3D
- Restaurant: Thai Silom (Gold Coast)
- Instax Mini 7s ❤
- Fil-Aust Independence Day Celebration
- Movies: The Great Gatsby 3D, Fast and Furious 6, Despicable Me 3D, Monsters University, World War Z 3D and Man of Steel
- Restaurant: Boonchu Thai, Viet House
- Dad’s birth month ❤
- Permanent part-time! All glory to God!
- Pay rise!
- First tax return!!!!
- Sunshine Coast: strawberry picking
- 7D Cinema
- Movies: The Lone Ranger, Pacific Rim 3D, The Heat and Wolverine 3D
- Restaurants: Nitrogenie (Noosa Heads), Pita Pan (Gold Coast)
- Pandora Bracelet
- New pooch named Burger!
- Movies: Now You See Me, Elysium, Red 2 and Jobs
- Restaurants: New Saigon Restaurant (Gold Coast), Passion Tree, The Cupcake Bakery, Guzman Y Gomez Mexican Restaurant, Raku, Three Monkeys (Brisbane)
- Tiffany and Co. necklace
- Mom’s and Bruce’s birth month ❤
- Tasmania adventure!!!
- First time to drive in Aus!
- Tried White-water rafting!
- Parokya ni Edgar concert in BNE
- Passport renewal
- Restaurants: Anton’s Best of Tasmaniia, Fish Frenzy (Tasmania), Berry Me and viet (Brisbane)
- Laser Eyesight appointment
- Bribie Island
- Hope Center International
- Beyonce’s concert (Mrs. Carter Show)
- Movies: Gravity, Diana, The Prisoners, Blue Jasmine, Captain Phillips
- Restaurant: Grill’d (Brisbane), Sushi Place (Gold Coast)
- Adidas: Jeremy Scott Angel Wings shoes
- Libis land title!!!! Praise God!!!
- Got my passport! Thank You, God!
- Movie: Thor: The Dark World
- Olympus OMD EM-5 and Go Pro Hero 3 Silver Edition
- PINAS Vacay for 2 weeks!!! Grateful to God for this!!!
- LASER SURGERY! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
- Layover in Singapore for 16 hours. Met with BFF and one of my best buds!
- Layover in Darwin (my first Territory Government) for an hour.
- Met the le Roux family from New Tribes Mission who are supporting the people of Agutaya from the wrath of Yolanda. May God bless and their organization always.
- Movies; Hunger Games: Catching Fire, American Hustle, The HobbitL Desolation of Smaug, Frozen, Kimmy Dora and Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy.
- Restaurants: Yi Dynasty (Gold Coast), Magosaborou, Ku De Ta (Singapore), Rufo’s Tapa, Mesa, Kozui, Krazy Garlik, Sentro 1771, Kettle, Ikkory Fukkouka Ramen, TWG, Just Thai, Hatch 22, Pinac (Manila)
- LG Pocket Photo Printer