It’s been a while since my last post because I was on my holiday recently. Anyway, here’s another Bellabox post for you guys.
The beauty stash I got from April will definitely help me get through the winter season.
- Burt’s Bee’s Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream- they keep my cuticles soft and prevents them from having “ears” which I really hate.
- Red Earth Illusion Lights Beauty Pro Shadow- good essential for the smokey eye look.
- Indio Eye Rise-Luxe- use this just once a day for the under the eyes.
- Vaseline Ultimate 10 Anti-Age Body Lotion Essential- Winter is all about hydration and your skin will be needing alot of this.
- L’Oreal Base Magique Primer Essential- creates a flawless make-up! I loooove primers! 🙂
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Sample- I love Revlon when it comes to their foundation makeups! So this one’s a must-have! Just look for the shade appropriate for your skin.