2014 has been a great year. God has blessed me again and again with different things, opportunities and new friends. I have experienced a roller coaster of emotions that gave me lessons but most importantly, God never left me, I went through all of it with Him and He always filled my heart with love and to that I am most grateful.
This year I got to travel to many places, enjoyed gastronomic experiences and saw concerts. Sharing you how my 2014 went. ❤
- Love conversing with my patients. “Keep smiling”, “When you get married, keep your own bank account.”, “Keep that smile on your face”, “Stay as sweet as you are.”
- Movies: Saving Mr. Banks, The Book Thief, Philomena, 12 Years A Slave and The Wolf of Wall Street
- Recipes: Biscoff Mug Cake, Cheesy Baked Oysters and Baked Cheesecake (Pinoy style)
- Restaurant: Hakataya Ramen
- First year as an RN. Praise God!
- Movies: Robocop, Winter’s Tales, Dallas Buyers Club and Non-Stop
- Restaurants: Jamie’s Oliver, Laduree, Korean BBQ Restaurant, 10-course meal in Slide, Pancake on the Rocks, Pony, Adriano Zumbo, Din Tai Fung, Guylian Cafe and Lindt Cafe
- First time in Sydney, Bondi Beach and Manly Beach
- Experiences: Skywalk in Sydney Tower Eye, Sydney Ferry Sydney “Mardi Gras” Bridge Climb and Sydney Tall Ship Mast Climb
- Wet N’ Wild-Sydney
- Musical: The Lion King Musical in Capitol Theatre, Sydney; Magic Flute in Joan Sutherland Theatre, Sydney Opera House
- Met my 5th degree cousin whom I have not seen for 2 decades already. ❤
- Movies: Nebraska and Noah
- Bruno Mars’ concert
- Booked airline tickets as my annual leave has been approved! 🙂
- Food: Dominos’s Double Bacon Cheeseburger and Pizza Hut’s Super Supreme Cheeseburger Crust pizza
- Movies: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Grand Budapest Hotel and Amazing Spiderman 2: Rise of Electro
- Restaurant: Mecca Bah, Shang Court and Nagaya
- Blind date!
- Dinah’s 40th
- BFF and her bf got engaged! ❤
- Lai’s trip to Aus!
- Last year on my 20s! Haha!
- Restaurant: Shiraz, Aura, Paradise Point Bowls Club
- Movies: The Other Woman, Chef, X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Byron Bay escapade
- Boating with the Heighes family
- Mum and Dad’s 30th wedding anniversary
- Dental appointment 😦
- Red-eye flight from BNE to SG via Singapore Airlines
- BEE travels starts!
- Arrived Singapore early morning on the 1st and flight to Siem Reap in the afternoon to meet my Mum and Dad
- Met Aziz in Singapore who told me to live life to the fullest!
- Siem Reap, Cambodia: visited so many temples with our trusty tour guide: Sovandy
- Bangkok, Thailand: shopping with folks and foodtripping
- Hanoi, Vietnam: visited Ha Long Bay, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc
- Met Paul in Hanoi who’s been traveling to places alone
- Manila, Philippines: reunions, get-together and family time; finally met my godchildren: Hailee and Keann! ❤
- Iloilo, Philippines: tried their La Paz Batchoy and KBL; Met the Sandoy family; Miag-Ao Church (UNESCO Heritage Site)
- Bacolod, Philippines: tried their chicken inasal and cakes in Calea
- Davao, Philippines: Spent Father’s Day in Eden Nature Park
- Puerto Princesa, Philippines: fambam time; Baragatan festival, dental surgery and almost trip to San Vicente
- Restaurants: Khmer Village Restaurant, Costa Coffee, Koulen 2 Restaurant, Kichen Angkor Chey, Reflections, Little Hanoi, Lugang Cafe, Cerchio, Cuisine Centrale, Lorenzo’s Way, Bono Gelato, Wildflour, Deco’s, Calea, Chicken House, Marina Tuna, Hukad, Blugre Coffee, Uncle Cheffy, Early Bird Breakfast Club, Paul’s, Chez Karine, PF Chang’s, Bronuts, Balboa, Wooden Spoon, Boon Tong Kee, Happy Barn Milkshake, Mozza and Marche
- Movies: The Fault in Our Stars, How To Train Your Dragon 2, 22nd Jump Street and Transformers 2: Age of Darkness
- Worked my ass off this month doing doubles 🙂
- Dad’s birthday
- Movies: Guardians of the Galaxy and Begin Again
- Recipes: Baked Doritos Chicken, Pork Belly and Pork Chop
- Restaurant: Noodle Box
- Ate Ruby’s firstborn: Antoinette Jean Uri
- Bruce and Burger’s 1st set of pooches: Truffles, Bacon, Arrow, Clooney, Kiss, Taco and Pepper ❤
- Our NUM’s farewell party 😦
- Mum’s birthday
- Restaurants: Cafe de Ole, Japanese Express, Jimbaran Bay, Potato Head Beach Club and Kopi Tiam
- Recipes: Custaroons (from the famous Gigi’s Custaroons), Caprese and Chili Crab
- iPod Classic
- Bali trip with friends!!!
- Experiences: Cooking class in Bali, F1 Singapore Grand Prix, Robbie Williams’ concert and Justin Timberlake’s concert
- Movies: The Maze Runner, Gone Girl and The Judge
- Restaurants: Dona Dona, Bills, Ippudo and Sydney Fish Market
- Experiences: shopping in Forever 21-Brisbane; Watched Wicked Musical in Capitol Theatre, Sydney:
- GP appointment! 😦
- Sydney trip for the Halloween!!!
- First Halloween Party: dressed up as a warrior princess
- Checked in at Holiday Inn in Darling Harbour because of a cancelled flight!
- Restaurants: 8-course meal in Momofuku Seiobo and Crazy Wings
- Samsung Note 4 ❤
- Seminar: Advanced ECG Course
- Hospital’s Christmas Party: Barnyard Chic
- Jilian’s High Tea birthday party
- Supposed to watch The Lion King Musical in Brisbane but did not go. 😦
- Movie: Exodus
- Got my student ID! 🙂
- 2 of our pooches died. 😦
- Visited Bing and her newborn baby, Maycee in the hospital
- Noche Buena in Ilagan’s Residence: Great Gatsby Christmas Party
- Boxing Day shopping with friends
- Dhana and Jerome’s wedding! ❤